PERSONAL INJURY INFORMATION
If you are involved in an accident you need to know what you should and shouldn't do to preserve your rights.
- Get needed medical treatment by calling 911.
- Don't admit liability too soon. Let the investigating officer know what happened as accurately as possible.
- Get witness contact names and numbers, they may be the key person who can testify as to what actually happened.
- Don't give statements to the insurance companies until you've consulted with me.
- Exchange baisc information with the other driver such as driver license and insurance information.
- If the other driver is uncooperative get their tag number, and note their description and their vehicle's description.
- Get some photos of the accident scene and the vehicle damage because this will be very useful when we get before a jury.
- I strongly urge you to allow me to review the insurance coverage you currently have to make sure you have the right coverage for yourself.
- Call me, it doesn't cost a thing!